Advertisements

My Liebster award Nominations…..

22 Oct

So I have finally given some thought to nominations for the Liebster blog award, I would therefore like to name the following sites and the reasons why I’m nominating them!!

Please, if you have been nominated, please provide us a link back, along with this image found at this Url: blog award banner (just pop it on your blog) and your answers to the following questions below.

Don’t forget to nominate up to 11 of your own nominees for a liebster award and note them on your blog!

1. Will’s Sci-Fi News– So this is my son’s blog, he’s not been at it long, and I thought it would be an incentive for him to keep going!

2. The Z-plan Blog It seems like a great series of novels, he is a zomer fan, so that’s good enough for me!!

3. Black Mouse games blog I like 15mm historical gaming, I have a large collection from years back, Rex Bellator makes me want to start gaming with Medievals again!

Ok, the rest of the blogs I read have a big following, or have been going since the dark ages, so I can’t think of any more!

Here are your questions people, please answer as best you can:

1. If you could only have 3 items during a zombie apocolypse, what would they be, and why?

2. Your fave movie

3. Which celebrity do you admire the most?

4. Your least liked food and why?

5. VHS or DVD?

6. DC or Marvel?, and why?

7. Wars or Trek? and why?

8. Your thoughts on freedom of speech?

9. What offends you the most?

10. Your thoughts on Creationism

11. What’s your best loved nostalgic Kids TV show and why?

I look forward to reading your answers!

Enhanced by Zemanta
Advertisements

11 Responses to “My Liebster award Nominations…..”

1. shortymonster October 23, 2012 at 8:43 am #

Good questions to ask there. I’m curious what your answers would be? There’s been some high profile reports at the moment about freedom of speech and and how it can relate to talking about religion, so adding the creationist question just after it was an interesting choice.

And of course, you need to know their thoughts on trek versus wars!

• grimace73 October 23, 2012 at 8:26 pm #

My views on freedom of speech? Its a sad fact that even so we are supposed to have this right, now it seems as if we are at risk from loosing them. All the time I hear of people just joking on the net, then the cops or government have arrested them for terrorism or some other stupid reason. Anyone who dares to criticise Islam gets death threats from sad extremists . Our “freedom” is just a lie.
      As for creationism, well they need to get a grip! No offense, the Bible is quite an entertaining story book, and no doubt has real historic events contained, it is not however a “real” history of the universe. I see people who choose to believe in nonsense like this to be rather strange folks with a great deal lacking in their lives, so they fill in the gaps with bible guff!!
      I don’t think the meanings of the metaphors in there are supposed to be taken that way!!
      It’s a case of style over substance!

2. wrey October 25, 2012 at 6:40 pm #

Congratulations on receiving the Leibster Award. Stumbled upon your blog through Bricks’ because I love skull-themed stuff! I like your header photo. So cool! ヅ

P.S. You may want to visit our site and we’d love it more if we follow each other. ヅ
    Thanks! ヅ

• grimace73 October 25, 2012 at 9:43 pm #

Thanks! No problem, I’ll give you a follow your site looks pretty cool, you can have a place on my roll if you like for one in return! Let me know!!

3. Brick Cruz October 27, 2012 at 12:47 am #

Hey just to let you know, your “related posts” include posts from other people’s blogs. Dont know if that’s intentional or not, when i first set it up on mine i had the same problem. It was due to following a posted link as opposed to searching link on my own – if that makes sense.. course again that’s assuming you don’t want it that way.

• grimace73 October 27, 2012 at 2:52 am #

I meant it that way! I set it that way so I could offer readers more quality blog content,and point them to related content about what the article’s about!
      Its the zemanta engine plug in, it throws up related pics so you can pop them into your posts too if you are lacking a bit of colour etc.
      I think all the posts everyone makes that are linked up to it also get cross referenced as well, as I get trackbacks and pingbacks from other sites that have used mine in theirs likewise, so it does drive a bit of traffic my way too, and help others get some too!!

4. zplanbook October 28, 2012 at 1:04 am #

Thanks for the nomination! I’ll be posting my responses soon.

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. My Liebster Award Nomination Response « Z Plan - October 28, 2012

[…] Thank you to the Grinning Skull Blog for nominating me for a Liebster Award. […]

2. Liebster Award | Cassie Being Cassie - December 15, 2012

[…] [The Grinning Skull] My Liebster award Nominations….. (thegrinningskull.wordpress.com) […]